Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- Brief moment where an elderly woman is asked her opinion on sex with furniture.
- There is also a prostitute briefly shown.
Violence & Gore
- A thumb is severed by table saw with copious amounts of cartoonish, spurting blood (That's why UHF got the PG-13 rating). Fist fights, numerous gunfights, bodies non-graphically exploding after being hit by arrows or bullets, staple gun being fired on a person's face, person comically cleaved in half by a sword with no blood or gore, karate players falling through windows, body flattened by giant rock.
- A man backs out of a cave entrance and is comically knocked over by a speeding train
- Dogs are "taught how to fly" by being thrown out of a third floor window.
- One use of "God" as a swear word, four instances of "hell", one of "butt", two of "sucks", and 14 minced oaths (cleaned up versions of curses, like 'Gosh' for 'God').
- Also a great deal of name calling, such as "idiot", "moron", "scuzbag", "stupid", "slimeball", "you little weasel", et al.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- George and Bob visit a bar. Uncle Harvey is always seen with a cigar.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A used car salesman threatens to club a baby seal if people don't buy his cars. Humorous, but very jarring.
- Stanley is held up at gun point by a bunch of thugs towards the end.