- Two extra endings for the Emo thumb-severing scene (in the first he places the severed thumb in his pocket, and in the second he puts it in his mouth for safekeeping).
- Extra scenes of George and Teri exploring U62; scenes of George talking to the receptionist at the dentist's office where Teri works; George being turned down for a loan; J.R. practicing for his anti-U62 telecast; Richard making fun of MacIntosh (Billy Barty); a whole subplot about the head thug being afraid of insects, attempting to steal a briefcase full of U62's money and stealing a briefcase full of bugs Philo had collected instead, concluded by the thugs opening the briefcase while driving home and crashing; and other exciting moments that were not funny enough to remain in the film.
- Alternate scenes were filmed with Stanley singing 'Helter Skelter' instead of 'Bonanza.'
- A brief gag taking place when the thugs knock on Stanley's door; they say "Pizza!" and Stanley responds "Pizza who?"
- Other scenes which did not make it include an explanation of why the Martial Arts teacher showed up to save George and Stanley (on the commentary Al said that it was decided that no one would really care); another gag in the "Indiana Jones" parody had a payphone in the cave ring, George picking it up and a voice begging him not to go in(and him hanging up and, of course, going in anyway); and more footage of the Kipper Kids(the guys with the big chins at the telethon).
- More scenes were originally scheduled for Trinidad Silva (Raoul) but he was killed by a drunk driver during shooting. Scenes included a piece at the end where Poodles attack him in vengeance for the ones he 'taught to fly.' It was briefly considered to re-shoot his scenes with someone else who could finish them but it was finally decided to just leave his scenes in and forget the unfilmed ones. The movie (if you watch to the very end) was dedicated to his memory.