The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Rated R for Strong Language, Thematic Elements and Sensuality/Brief Nudity
- Opening scene shows woman in bed (there is one nipple slip) as younger brother is seen getting dressed. Later two scenes which indicated that two of the characters have slept together. no nudity
Violence & Gore
- One scene in which two brothers beat on each other and toss each other into a chain link fence.
- 32 "F" words
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Much of the film takes place in lounges. there is much consumption of alcohol seen. Two of the lead characters smoke heavily/constantly. One interesting scene where non-smoking brother confronts his smoking brother with the smoking issue saying the hotel room they are sharing stinks etc.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Scene where two brothers argue and fight is intense (maybe even more so as they are real brothers in real life).