Funny Farm (1988)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 27 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man and a woman are having sex on the hard wooden floor with plenty of floor space and they going on it hard and rough.
- Strong Sexual content throughout this movie.
- PG: Strong Sexual content, language and for some comic violence.
- Kissing and foreplay are going in this movie.
- More discussions on sexual content are used throughout this movie.
- Kissing and Strong Sexual content throughout this movie.
- Chevy Chase: Andy Farmer is a heavy drinker and he's seen held in his hand: a bottle of Jack Daniel's alcoholic whisky with a open container. He would be drunk and a bit horny to the point that it is quite literally he's about to do to be doing his wife all through the night.
- A man and a woman have their time alone to themselves when they are prepared to have sex on the wooden based floor when they heard the sound of the moving truck rolling across the bridge and incoming in their neighborhood.
Violence & Gore
- A man gets a fishing hook stuck in his neck. Chevy Chase's character then punches him several times to knock him unconscious. There is a little bit of blood shown.
- -A moving van almost falls into a river, but they bridge the are on breaks and falls.
- -Chevy Chase's car falls off the road. He gets a broken arm. He is later seen with his arm in a cast. His wife gets no injuries.
- -A rock falls over a man with no injuries, but severely damages his car.
- 1 muffled/implied use of "f*ck" at the very end of the movie (It shows up on closed captioning as "fwnck". The rest of the profanity: 5 uses of "shit', 6 uses of "goddamn", 3 uses of "bitch", 3 uses of "ass", 6 uses of "damn", 15 uses of "hell", 2 uses of "piss", 1 use of "bastard", 2 uses of "testicles", 1 use of "balls" as a slang term for testicles, & 10 religious exclamations.
- 4 Shits
- 6 Goddamns
- 15 Hells
- 6 Damns
- 1 Jackass
- 1 Ass
- 4 Sons of Bitches
- 1 muffled / implied use of the F word (at the end)
- 2 "Thank God", 1 "My God", 2 "Lord" 3 "Jesus", 1 "Oh God"
- 2 Pissed
- 1 use each of Bastard and Testicles
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- -Mild alcohol use.
- -The mailman comes drunk all the time except in one scene.
- -Chevy Chase's wife drinks a glass of champagne in one scene.