Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 25 items
Sex & Nudity
- Basically, this movie is about a man and a woman, who's having an affair.
- It's implied that a married man is cheating on his wife with another woman.
- A man and woman go into his house after he asks her to go to bed with him.
- A man and woman are shown getting out of bed at night to look at the moon presumably naked, but they are not shown below their shoulders.
- A man and woman kiss passionately on his bed. He gets on top of her, kissing her more then he barely opens her blouse and kisses her on her neck, she moans for a little while. Scene ends.
Violence & Gore
- A woman throws a drink in a man's lap.
- Some slapstick violence, Ronny tips over some furniture and graphically describes how he lost his hand in one scene.
- Loretta slaps Ronny across the face twice in the famous "Snap out of it!" scene.
- Ronny threatens to cut his own throat, but never gets ahold of a knife.
- Sh*t is said.
- D*mn is said.
- H*ll is said.
- The Lord's name is taken in vain.
- Some moderate language throughout.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman asks a man for whiskey and drinks some with him.
- A woman drinks wine in undergarments (slip) while getting dressed to go out.
- People order drinks at a bar at the opera.
- People drink spumante to celebrate in a couple of scenes.
- Several people smoke cigarettes throughout.
- A woman drinks a martini.
- A man orders vodka twice.
- Several dinner scenes where wine is consumed.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scene where Ronny tells the story about his hand is intense but is intended to evoke a sense of comic melodrama
- A character is said to have died in an opera scene.
Sex & Nudity
- An engaged woman has sex with her fiancé's brother. No Sex is shown. No nudity is shown.