Head Office (1985)
- Jack walking across a basketball court and shooting a basket with some player friends of his while on his way to his first day at INC.
- Additional bit of dialog between Helms and General Toliver in the helicopter.
- A scene of Jack buying a Rolling Stones magazine at a corner news stand and the first introduction Robert Hoover and Al Kennedy bickering about Helms.
- Additional dialog between Jack and Jane in her office telling him that "information is power."
- Another bit of dialog where Kennedy discuses INC's plans for a proxy fight over a company called West Oil during the board meeting in which Helms disagrees.
- Helms detailing INC's strengths in another bit while discussing an unpaid phone bill over a client.
- Kennedy telling Jane about him quitting INC and his plan for asking Helms to join a Los Angeles office during the board meeting scene with the little German-speaking man.
- Additional scene of Jack first arriving at Helms' house and a frantic Kennedy trying to talk to Helms during his morning jog around his back garden about an Los Angeles job and being set upon by a guard dog as well as treading across a reflecting pond to keep up with him.