Flight of the Navigator (1986)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
Sex & Nudity
- A few mild sexual innuendos/references.
- David spies on a girl he likes through a telescope.
- David is seen shirtless for about a minute, when he is putting on a t-shirt.
- A couple of boys are seen shirtless for a minute.
Violence & Gore
- While in the woods, David falls down an embankment into a ravine and is knocked unconscious.
- An extraterrestrial spacecraft has crashes into some power lines.
- A creature eats a kid's hat, nearly his head.
- The language used in this movie is quite strong for a Disney-branded movie.
- Jeff says "Don't take any shit, David"
- Nasa Scientist says "Holy shit."
- Name calling (Bastard, Scuz bucket, Butt face, Little weasel, and Dork.)
- 1 use of "Goddamn".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- None. Although two NASA guards are seen playing poker.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are some mild frightening scenes thru/o, mainly in the first half of the film.
- A kid doesn't know what's happening, he's taken to a place where NASA scientists want to find out what's going on and he doesn't like that, and a kid risks his life.
- Another kid talks about being forced to hang MISSING signs up every Saturday.