L.A. Law (TV Series 1986–1994) Poster

(1986–1994)

Steven Eckholdt/ Yes I will marry you!!!!!
edwinalarren22 May 2005
Tall gorgeous handsome sexy six figure prominent attorney with an incredibly great personality and a command on the world that respects him as well as loves the fact that he is young and good looking!! Let's face it girls, where are we going to find a guy this perfect? Steven Eckhold plays the gorgeous hunk attorney who is just too good to be true...This is why he is a television character, and not a real guy just walking around in downtown Los Angeles somewhere!! I love Steven Eckholdt...I loved him in a great number of things, but I really loved him in L.A. Law,,,he is so incredibly handsome and I just go crazy thinking about dating a guy like that...He was the true hunk on L.A. Law and some of the other guys were OK!! Nothing really all that special...Television is of course supposed to be entertainment, and looking at a hunk like Steven Eckholdt is very entertaining to me.. As a matter of fact, Steven Eckholdt would be the perfect blind date...upon feasting my eyes on him and then finding out that he is L.A.'s most prominent attorneys, the first thing I would say to him would be, yes I will marry you!!!
46 out of 66 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
David Kelley's warmup to his true writing genius
Shapster1123 January 2001
L.A.Law was a standout drama from '86-'94. At the end, as many drama's have happen, it became somewhat stale and may cause many to forget the gripping storylines Bochco, Kelley etc. created. The acting was superlative from the mainstays Dysart, Rachins, Tucker, Eikenberry, Ruttan, Bernsen, Hamlin etc. As the show expanded Law brought forth additional characters played by Dey, Smits, Greene, Underwood, Donohoe, Spencer, Drake, Muldaur etc. These actors made their roles and characters as unforgettable as the originals made there's.

Probably the best thing that can be said about this show is that no one player was the focal point. No one character had to be the "lightning rod" for the show to be great. In an interview for the 100th show Richard Dysart, who played Leland McKenzie, the paternal "glue" of McKenzie, Brackman, Cheney, Kuzack, and Becker, told Jane Pauley that the actors weren't the genius of the show...the writers were. Awful high praise from an actor at a very candid moment.

Catch it in syndication on A&E each Monday thru Friday. You'll love it the second time around.
18 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Steven Bochco was the Harbinger of Joss Whedon
A_Different_Drummer18 January 2014
Less than two dozen reviews for a show which, like the Buffy/Angel series which was yet to come, essentially changed the face of prime time drama? I am very disappointed. In the 60 and 70s, TV dramas (eg- Perry Mason, Mannix) were about the stories not the characters. If you wanted to learn about the characters, you had to infer the information from things that happened in the main narrative. Every now and then the writers might give the viewer a treat and actually do an episode about the main character himself/herself, but these were few and far between. It was of course just the opposite in daytime TV which is why for literally decades there was a clear divide between the two narrative styles. Shows like this one by Bochko (and his HILL STREET BLUES, which preceded it) paved the way for the type of work that Whedon (and others) would deliver later. Ultimately we would end up with programming in the current generation like Arrow (also reviewed by this scribe in the IMDb) where the line between dramatic narrative and soap opera has become indistinguishable, and no one, not even the Head Writer, really knows where the series is headed. But that is now. This was then. Aside from the usual weekly stories about amoral lawyers working for amoral clients, we had something here that was very new to the decade -- backstory. And we had it in spades. It also did not hurt that Harry Hamelin was voted at the time "sexiest man alive;" and that in an early episode, Bochko presented the viewer with an office party where the short, dull, nerdy lawyer (nicely played by Michael Tucker) got drunk and made a pass at the tall blonde Nordic-goddess lawyer played by Jill Eikenberry. And the pass worked! Viewers all over the US were gob-smacked by this scene, which so deftly played against type. And they were gob-smacked yet again when the the press agent for the show revealed that in real life the two, Tucker and Eibenberry, were husband and wife. Bottom line, unforgettable show, and a true piece of TV history.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
iconic 80s series
SnoopyStyle1 September 2013
It's the L.A. law firm of McKenzie, Brackman, Chaney and Kuzak. In the pilot opening, divorce lawyer Arnie Becker (Corbin Bernsen) and his secretary Roxanne Melman (Susan Ruttan) find senior partner Norman Chaney dead in his office. Leland McKenzie (Richard Dysart) and Douglas Brackman, Jr. (Alan Rachins) are the other senior partners. Michael Kuzak (Harry Hamlin) is the rising star partner. They and the other various characters over the years deal with court as well as life.

Steven Bochco created one of the most popular series of the '80s. It's a legal drama about a law firm in L.A. It featured some great actors who created some iconic characters. On top of that, they had great chemistry. Their interactions is half of the fun. It made a mythical sexual position an actual thing. Now that's popularity. With such a great large cast, a few defections do happen. And that is one of the reason for this show's demise. By 1992, some of the cast starts to disappear. At that point during its initial run, I lost interest. This show relies on its characters and it lost too many of them. This award winning show had 8 seasons and a movie.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Steve Eckholdt and so many others!!
dataconflossmoor29 June 2007
This show was so good when it premiered, several seasons later, it diminished in quality... Much of the cast contributed significantly to the success of this series, Tom Verica and Steve Eckholdt were very enlightening and auspicious factors to making "L.A. Law" popular in the latter years of the show's existence!! By then, those two were about the only stellar characters in this series!! Dialog in programs today is far more intellectual and acrimonious than it was in the past!! "L.A. Law" was the harbinger of things to come in terms of relevant and legally germane script writing which was pertinent to the authenticity of a law office in the 1980's!! The original made for T.V. movie signified a revelation in television law shows!! Candor about legal settlements, and situations involving ethics with relation to salaries and status quo behavior, became a staple to the modus operandi of L.A. Law!! The poignant jeremiads which articulated the indictments of our prevailing legal system in America, became one of "L.A. Law's" trademarks!! "L.A. Law" lasted eight seasons, only three were really excellent!! Almost everyone who knows about "L.A. Law" would agree with me, it is just that it is very difficult to comprehend why "L.A. Law" went downhill so quickly? NBC's perception of the Thursday Night slot of 10/9 central was that it was sewn up in their favor regardless of what they put in this slot!! Rationale of this nature is always a grave mistake!! There were a few highlights to the show in it's last couple of years, guys like Steve Eckholdt added to the show tremendously!! Even with his talent, he was not enough to re-establish the reputation "L.A. Law" had at one time for being one of the best shows on television!!
9 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
At Its Best There Were Few Better
fguliuzza11 May 2012
This was a seminal show -- probably the first "lawyer show" that wasn't really a detective program in disguise. L.A. Law introduced us to many of the particulars of a law firm: The staff meeting, administrative hearings, appellate court argument, as well as almost all aspects of criminal and CIVIL litigation. It was an amazing program that, when it focused on the intriguing cases that came to the firm, was arguably the best show on television in the late 80s and early 90s. If I recall correctly only Hill Street Blues, The West Wing, and L.A. Law won 4 Emmys for best drama (now maybe Mad Men?). There's a reason this show ranks in the upper echelon of television dramas.

To be fair to its critics, however, I can't remember ANY program that was this good that, almost abruptly, became so bad! Although I continued to watch it until the end, it was hit-and-miss at best, and sometimes just plain terrible after the fifth season.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Great few seasons then downhill
tex-4215 November 2001
This show concerning the lives of lawyers at an LA law firm was a breakout hit during its first season for its well written plots and great characters. This of course was because of some incredible writers and great actors. However as the show entered about it's sixth season the best writers and actors began to leave en masse the plotlines fell apart and the show became much more stale. Avoid this period if you can.
7 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
A classic legal drama that redefined TV
asmith-719 July 2001
The previous post was less than favorable to this incredible show ("great actors, flawed writing"), so I just had to weigh in. For a moment, forget that "L.A. Law" presented some of the most compelling and unusual legal cases as drama (some of them so unusual, in fact, showrunner David E. Kelley would revisit them in his own "Picket Fences," "The Practice," and even "Ally McBeal").

"L.A. Law" brought black comedy back to television and presented sexuality and sensuality that actually advanced its storylines. The latter were core character traits of Corbin Bernsen's Arnold Becker and Jill Eikenberry's and Michael Tucker's Ann Kelsey and Stuart Markowicz, respectively. You can argue the tastefulness of these scenes and others, but you couldn't make a case for their gratuity.

The writing, of course, enabled the other collaborators on this show to perform at the peaks of their abilities. The show explored some of the more difficult issues of its time through our legal adversarial process. Whether surgeons should be obligated to operate on AIDS patients, the right for the terminally ill to die, the lives of the mentally challenged, sexual dysfunctions, the pressures and responsibilities of the police -- these and other episodes paved the way for the shows we're watching today. "L.A. Law" stood on the shoulders of giants, yes, but it became a giant in its own right.

Arguably the show created by Stephen Bochco and Terry Louise Fisher suffered with the departure of David. E. Kelley in its fifth season. The guys who used to run "St. Elsewhere" had a brief stint as showrunners, and viewers began tuning out when the show became less about L.A. lawyers and more about various medical maladies.

That fifth season was especially dramatic, too, as several cast members also were leaving, which freed the writers from some of the constraints of series television -- namely, that characters could not change significantly from week to week.

To dismiss "L.A. Law" as a show about yuppie lawyers is to misjudge a deep, poignant, and important book by its slick, glossy cover. Check it out.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Steven Eckholdt Is Too Handsome And To Die For!!
I love Steven Eckholdt, he is so incredibly handsome, and he was my favorite part of the show "L.A. Law"! I think that Steven has one of the best looking faces that I have ever seen. Steven is so tall and well dressed, and he has the greatest personality, I think that Steven exudes a sex appeal that women just love, I know that I love his sex appeal a whole lot! I have seen Steven on many other shows, and I think he is really handsome on those shows too!! He has a way of looking perfect! Steven's acting is superb, and I believe he got a really good start on "L.A. Law", he had been in other television presentations prior to "L.A. Law" but, his role as Patrick Flanagan put him on the map!! WOW!! Steve is so handsome and so to die for!! I have always loved him!!
5 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Steven Eckholdt is Spectacular!!
dataconflossmoor-16 August 2008
Amongst the many shows that Steven Eckholdt has been a guest star on, his quasi-regular role of Patrick Flanagan on " L.A. Law" was extremely excellent!! Steven has been on numerous shows as a powerful guest star. "Law and Order" "Boston Legal" "West Wing" "Wings" and so many others!! I liked his role in "About Last Night"!! I thought he was great in the movie "Santa Who". The short lived series "It's Like You Know" was tremendously bolstered by Steven Eckholdt, and I thought he was really good in "Leaving Drew" as well!! The best part of Steven Eckholdt with his role as Patrick Flanagan on "L.A. Law" was that he was a character who was flawlessly feasible. A young, good looking, and successful attorney working in a high profile law firm in Los Angeles is going to be very arrogant, and, basically, he is going to feel like he is above the law!! Towards the end of the series "L.A.Law", Steven Eckholdt was a big reason why I watched the show!! I know a lot of people who just think that Steven Eckholdt is absolutely spectacular!!
5 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
A near perfect blend of high drama and comedy
policy13431 July 2005
All of the main characters on L.A. Law were quirky in some way but to go into all of them would take up more space than is allowed here. So I will simply name a few: 1) Michael Kuzak: The social conscience who went out of his way to take cases of the underdogs but also had a goofy side, especially when dealing with his lady love A.D.A. Grace van Owen. 2) Grace van Owen: Very much like Kuzak, except she has higher ambitions than just being a lawyer. She has a reputation of being distant around her colleagues but does let her guard down in one particular moment, involving a technical aspect of the use of an animal by-product. 3) Arnold Becker: Divorce lawyer (this was before the term Domestic lawyer became more accepted). He craves to take high profile entertainment cases and generally loves anything flashy, sport cars and beautiful women in particular. 4) The Markowitz's: Unlikely married couple. The man (Stuart) short and kind of plain and very amiable and the woman (Ann - knee Kelsey) who is beautiful but has a short fuse. He is a tax lawyer and she mostly deals with civil law and is also prone to take cases for the underdog like Kuzak. 5) And finally the two managing partners Douglas Brackman and Leland Mckenzie: Brackman, with every single inferiority complex known to human and also lives in the shadow of his father who was the senior partner before him. Mckenzie, the strict but fair senior partner with a soft spot for his firm and kind of a father figure to all of his associates.

Like the earlier Bochco show Hill Street Blues, the emphasis on one day at a time is very much a mainstay in L.A. Law. The lawyers go through every case in the courtroom over very little time that in the real world would take years and although it is not really what trials are like, it is entertaining and if you are looking for something more realistic then you should try seeing an actual televised trial. Outside of the courtroom there are tons of weirdos and sexy women that the characters come in contact with and some of their actions become deadly (eg. the lawyer who shoots himself in open court). But there is also room for comedy like Kuzak showing up at a wedding, where he is most definitely not invited in a gorilla suit and Becker screwing over one of the aspiring associates in more ways than one. All this is pure TV entertainment but what I like about this show is that it tries to take the high road once in a while and the comic relief is usually hysterical. This mix is rarely pulled off in a successful way but Bochco has created such a great universe that when he stumbles there is always a new try at every turn.
4 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Good cast, flawed writing
skorzeny30 August 1999
This show had one of the best ensemble casts in recent memory, at least for a drama series. Some fine acting from Larry Drake and others saved what could have been a fluff sex-and-rich-people yuppie drama. Some good courtroom drama is interspersed with decent character stories to make this a watchable drama. What keeps it from being a classic is a half-hearted attempt at social criticism of Los Angeles immorality that just falls flat, as well as a little more gratuitous sex and skin that is just unnecessary.

If you happen to catch it in syndicated reruns on cable, watch it. But it isn't worth seeking out on video, unless you really want to see the breakout rolls of Larry Drake and Blair Underwood.
4 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Sassy and sexy...L.A. Law was it!!!
Parker Lewis13 September 2016
I saw the first few seasons of L.A. Law and some story lines really stuck out. One was where one of the attorneys Jonathan Rollns (played by Blair Underwood) made a very anti-Japanese closing presentation to the jury in an unlawful dismissal trial (the company was Japanese and the attorney represented one of the dismissed employees), and so disgraceful was it that the judge admonished Rollins from the bench.

Another was where I think Michael Kuzak represented a black client who was found guilty of murdering his white girlfriend I think. Now that was explosive. The client was sentenced to death, and I wish I knew if his appeal succeeded.

It's been said that the popularity of L.A. Law propelled many people to study law. Maybe. Now I guess it's Suits is the show to watch.
fantastic
mattkratz6 April 2016
This was a terrific legal drama about a hodgepodge of lawyers in an upscale legal firm in Los Angeles, and it focused on their cases and their lives. The story lines were terrific as were the characters, like the womanizing Arnie (a character you usually find in sitcoms!), the retarded office worker Bennie, the Hispanic attorney Victor who knew he had been hired to meet racial status quos, and the nasty attorney who met her end when she fell down the elevator shaft. I loved the theme song-it ranks among my all-time favorites. Anyone who likes legal dramas will love this show. Compare and contrast it to The Practice. You might find it interesting.

*** out of ****
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The Start of a great TV mogal.
blablablabla46 September 2012
Allot of people give Steve Bochco all the credit for the shows success as well they should because he read a screen play called From The Hip ands in turn hired the writer of said screen play. While Bochco wrote many amazing moments in Hill Street, it was David E. Kelly that dropped Rosalyn Shays down an elevator shaft. It was Kelly that established established the beginnings with the odd twist which he would continue with Picket Fences and Chicago Hope. Hardest thing for this writer is every show after it was compared to LA Law. People complained about that in the case of Harry's Law. But at least it was considered in the shadow of Boston Legal. Really Bochco and Kelley invented the dramedy.
Entertainment In Legal Series Expanded
DKosty12323 December 2006
It is hard to believe that David E. Kelly first started writing television scripts with Doogie Howser MD & then went straight to this. There is a world of difference between those efforts. This series is very entertaining.

It also is much more serious than some of the later series he has done. While this series has some comedy, it has a much more serious tone than Ally McBeal or House MD which have been his later work. This series not only presents more serious issues than those later shows, but also better draw more realistic characters as well.

The acting & production quality of this is very good. Richard Dysart seems the perfect actor to be the foundation of this law firm. The rest of the cast seems to fit their roles well too. Wonder if a 20 or 25 year reunion is planned for this series? A retrospective could be fun.

Towards the end of the series, more of David E Kelly's humor started showing up. In fact, the last season very much resembles a trial run of Ally McBeal in it's tone. Lets not forget Boston Legal too. Kelly has continued to develop his talents in that direction since.

If you like House MD or Ally McBeal, you will like this series. If you liked Boston Public (which was a little more serious) you'd like this show too. I am not sure if David Kelly has any other directions he can head but viewers sure get a lot chance to enjoy his work.
3 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
There's no better legal drama
medic249a219 October 2015
I grew up watching L.A. Law as a teenager in the 1980s, right through to 'Finish Line' in 1994. It had so many elements that drew me to it, including the story lines that focused both in the professional & personal lives of the characters. The acting was rock-solid and most of the characters believable, and thoroughly human. In particular, these were Michael Kuzak, Grace Van Owen, Victor Sifuentes, Benny Stulwicz (the role that earned 'Darkman' Larry Drake an Emmy), Leland McKenzie, Ann Kelsey & Stuart Markowitz. Memorable episodes included the one where Benny goes before Judge Richard Lobel (Stanley Grover) to exercise his right to vote, one in which Jonathan Rollins (Blair Underwood) cross-examines an ethically bankrupt financial adviser (Richard Masur) into a fatal heart attack, one in which Grace prosecutes a gang member for a prison guard's murder then is targeted herself, one in which the despicable Rosalind Shays (Diana Muldaur) falls to her death in an open elevator shaft, and the Earl Williams trial in which Kuzak squares off against A.D.A. Margaret Flanagan (played by Veronica Cartwright of 'Alien' fame).

In later years, some of the characters came & went (as with any series); some of the new ones (such as A.D.A. Tommy Mullaney, Jane Galloway, C.J. Lamb & A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons) were quite likable, while others (Susan Bloom, Frank Kittridge) bordered on loathsome. The original characters were what really held the series together and made it so popular. Some of today's well- known actors (Larry Drake of 'Darkman' and Dann Florek of 'Law & Order' and 'Law & Order:SVU') got their big start with supporting roles in this series.

20 years after it ended its run, L.A. Law still has a popular following. It is beginning to see a DVD release now and here's hoping we see a complete series release. If any show is deserving of a widespread DVD release, this is it.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Faithfully watched this show
S.R. Dipaling1 October 2007
As NBC's staple show "ER" enters the rarefied air of a fourteenth season,entirely planted atop the vaunted position of 10 eastern/9 central slot on Thursdays,it embarrasses me a little to have to stop and recall that THIS show occupied that slot with some of that same sticking power. From its second season onward,this show was a stalwart of "Must See Thursday" and,for much of that run,carried the banner ably and even proudly.

The exploits of the Los Angeles law firm of McKenzie,Brackman and(by season three)Becker covered the work and(to greater or lesser degrees)their lives. Even though the show had its ostensible "stars"(at the onset,it was Harry Hamlin and Susan Dey as firm mates Michael Kuzak and Grace VAn Owen,later it was Jimmy Smits as fiery attorney Victor Sifuentes,Corbin Bersen as perpetually sleazy divorce attorney Arnie Becker or Blair Underwood as smooth,black lawyer Jonathan Rollins),this show was as much about supporting players(most notably Horror/Sci-Fi staple Larry Drake as the gentle,high-functioning retarded office worker Benny Stulwicz,Alan Rachins as the upright,uptight head of litigation Douglas Brackman,John Spenser as rumpled,recovering alcoholic lawyer Tommy Mulaney and,of course,veteran actor Richard Dysart as senior partner Leland McKenzie)and the writing,which tackled a whole smörgåsbord of issues of the day as well as a variety of cases ranging from the absurd to the morose(sometimes in the same episode!). The show had some dark turns(most notably around season five,when the show changed producers for the first of two times)and the cast became a revolving door of "main" characters,but all in all,it still evened out to make a good run. I probably haven't laid eyes on an episode of this show in at least five years,but it would feel pretty familiar if I did. Creator Steven Bochco(post-"Hill Street Blues",pre-"NYPD Blue") and co-producer/writer David Kelley(before "Picket Fences","Boston Legal","The Practice","Ally McBeal",etc.)made a fine offering of television that I recall favorably. While I may not run out to buy the eps on DVD,I wouldn't rule out watching an episode if I run across one in the vast landscape that is cable reruns.
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Help speed the release on DVD
Steve-15909 January 2005
This is one of the best TV Shows ever created. Besides quality acting by some great actors, the writing was superb. The dialog is tight, witty, and provocative. The later years were not as tight or entertaining as some years... (you might read that in numerous reviews) but it was still better than anything on TV even with the sub-par writing near the end.

For those waiting it on DVD as much as me, you can look it up on AMazon (under L.A. Law) and enter your email for information on when it will be available. THIS IS IMPORTANT, not so you can get the info, but because Amazon sends the number on the waiting list to the studios, so your request for info becomes a vote to release it on DVD.

Thanks.
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
A Gross Misrepresentation Of Reality !!!
JoeKulik19 February 2017
Although LA Law is entertaining enough, the more episodes that I view the more nauseated that I get.

REALITY is that all lawyers are Whores. They are just Whores who sell their Mouths as opposed to selling some other part of their anatomy. But LA Law would have us believe that not only are lawyers "Whores with a Heart", but that they are "Whores with a Heart" who happen to be "Beautiful People" as well. That this whole charade is set in a high powered, "top tier" law firm is truly an insult to my intelligence.

I certainly am glad that these Whores existed when I needed their services in the past, but you can be certain that I vicariously held my nose every moment that I was forced to deal with them.

The portrayal of lawyers in LA Law would be Utterly Hilarious, were it not for the fact that naive and inexperienced viewers are led to believe that lawyers are actually Good Guys who really care about their clients. The thought of the possible sorry consequences for any viewer who might actually believe that immediately drains the humor of the situation from me.

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers" -- William Shakespeare, Henry the Sixth ll (1623)

( joseph.kulik.919@gmail.com )
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Is there any DVD for the whole series? Help please!
tracker2325 October 2006
Hi All, I live in Taiwan, I really love these shows, I watch it every Saturday night back to the 1980s, it was the in the end of 1980s, I really miss these old time, I'd like to know where I can find it in DVD?

It's OK if there are only tapes available. Where can I buy it? Can I buy it by mail? I know there must be some way to find it in DVD, I really hope one or two DVDs contain it all, so I don't have to take care those mass tapes, tapes go mildew easily, but DVD is easy to take care of.

Somebody tell me about this please, I'd appreciate it.

my email : tracker23@bluebottle.com
Beautifully crafted legal drama
todd trotter18 December 2002
A beautifully crafted legal drama with characters that last a lifetime. Not since "The Practice" have we had a legal drama as well made as "LA Law." I recently read the pilot script and the show came to life as if I was watching it on television. Incredible stuff!
Excellent Start, Then...
niceguywacooltie8 September 2000
Kerplunk. LA Law shows the importance of the executive producer in episodic television. The first few seasons where fantastic. Then David Bochco left. The best part of the first three years is that one never knew who to root for, the most successful characters were the slimiest, the nice guys never got ahead, that's life and LA Law wasn't afraid to say it though it always challenged the audience to consider what this meant. Then Bochco left and the tone of the show changed to something more conventional. Boring. Those who are tired of the simple moralizing which has become standard fare on hour long tv should check out the first few seasons.
The cast of "L.A. Law"
mikejr19 February 2000
Hello everyone. I want to say that L.A. Law is the best show on TV. I like it because it is something like Law & Order. I want to get all the addresses, e-mail addresses and their telephones numbers. I want to vote for this show included the cast members. I saw Blair Underwood in the show and I didn't believe it. I also saw him in another show and it is City of Angels, TV series. I want to meet the cast members especially Blair Underwood. He is the best person that I ever saw. Thank you everyone and I will appreciate it.
0 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this