Repo Man (1984)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- Otto and his girlfriend prepare to have sex, and she tells him to go get her a beer. He does so, and she is making out with another boy. During this he is walking around the house with no pants on, with an erection covered up by a sock. (more funny than sexual)
- Otto tries to get Layla to give him a blowjob, but she doesnt.
Violence & Gore
- Homophobic slurs used in casual conversation. A character dubiously claims a famous male actor visited him dressed as a woman and accuses said actor of being homosexual. The language and homophobia is not challenged by any other characters.
- about 70 "f" words
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Bud, Otto, Duke, and his girlfriend all snort cocaine and speed several times during the movie
- several scenes take place in bars with alcohol being served/drank
- Otto is seen several times with a beer in his hand
- The repo men are all heavy drinkers/drug users.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The life of a Repo Man is always intense!
Violence & Gore
- At the very start of the movie a police officer opens the Malibu trunk and gets vaporized, leaving only his steaming boots. this also happens to a few other minor characters in the movie (not graphic, but surprising).
- Towards the end of the movie, 2 punks go into a gas station to rob it and a shootout between Bud, a Policeman, the Cashier and the 2 punks occur, leaving everyone dead/dying but Otto and the girl punk. The girl punk runs off and Otto tries to comfort Duke as he slowly dies onscreen.
- When the FBI are circling the Malibu, Bud gets out and waves his gun and the FBI kills him long-range, blood is seen all over his chest.