Convinced that her father's death was not accidental, a beautiful girl decides to investigate to find out the truth, aided by her boyfriend. Her sleuthing draws her to a local mortuary, where many secrets will be revealed.
Mary Beth McDonough,
Vickie Adderly is an enterprising young newspaper reporter looking for that big story to boost her career. A chance encounter with an adventurous drifter leads her into a world she never ... See full summary »
An American woman visiting her fiancée in West Germany is caught up with a defecting spy and captured by those in the East. After brutal interrogation she is placed in a prison along with ... See full summary »
Ernst Ritter von Theumer
Melvin is a pathetic loser of a motorcycle cop who gets demoted to working the night shift as a punishment for his constant screw-ups. During his off-duty time, however, Melvin turns to his secret obsession: comedy. He puts a paper bag over his head and performs in front of audiences as "The Unknown Comic". Unable to balance his two lives, he seeks psychiatric help to try and resolve who he really wants to be.Written by
Jean-Marc Rocher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jackie Kong performed a number of roles on this movie. Kong was director, editor, a co-writer and a co-producer. See more »
When Kent helps Melvin up to the hand dryer in the men's room to dry his pants they turn the dryer on. A man walks in the men's room, the scene cuts back to Kent and Melvin the dryer is off. See more »
"Ridiculous" is a word I use very often. It can mean very good or very bad. In Night Patrol's case, it means both. Night Patrol is RIDICULOUS!! If you are wondering exactly how ridiculous it is, just look at the cast listing- Pat Morita as the rape victim(!) If you are a fan of trashy,low-budget, absolute dreck, this film is a must-see! 10stars/10stars!!
Interesting facts about Night Patrol:
1. Murray Langston's Unknown Comic act IS A REAL ACT in Las Vegas!!
2. On the Linda Blair episode of E!'s True Hollywood Stories, the narrator says, "...And then, in 1984, Linda Blair hit her career all-time-low." They show a scene from Night Patrol!!
3. Sydney Lassick- Cheswick from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, makes a cameo appearance as a peeping Tom!
4. Bill Kirchenbauer- Coach from Just the Ten of Us, makes a cameo appearance as the "fed up Japanese guy."
5. Pat Paulsen (Kent Lane) ran for President of the U.S.!!
21 of 24 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this