Confidentially Yours (1983)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- At no time in this movie does anybody wear anything close to "revealing clothing". A woman disguises herself as a prostitute and wears a knee length skirt and what is essentially a crop top that shows part of her stomach and nothing else. Her belly button doesn't even show, this outfit would have been shown on 1950's American TV with no hesitation.
- A character is shown wearing a theatrical costume with a short skirt, but she is wearing tights under it. This is no more provocative than a ballet dancer's outfit and doesn't warrant any special concern.
- A woman confesses her love for an unhappily married man. They kiss passionately and lay down on a bed as the scene cuts. In the next scene, they are shown getting dressed, implying sex.
- It is implied several times that a man's wife has been "sleeping with" other men. "Slut" is said a few times. In one scene, a woman is seen wearing a somewhat short dress. A woman disguises as a prostitute to go into a building, and she is wearing revealing clothing. A man and a woman passionately kiss.
Violence & Gore
- Mild language (damn, bastard, bitch, crap, etc.).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Smoking is seen throughout.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Dead bodies are shown. The ending may be quite intense to some.
Violence & Gore
- Near the beginning of the film, a man is shot in point blank. There is blood on his face, but the wound isn't shown. A woman's dead body is seen with some blood on her forehead.Three photos are seen of dead bodies, but they are unclear. At the end, a man commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, however it is not shown, and the gun is fired off-screen.