Savage Islands (1983)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 24 items
Sex & Nudity
- Members of a native village include shirtless men and women wearing coconut bikini tops. Two other native tribes are shown later with people wearing similar outfits. No nudity.
- Several women are dressed as prostitutes.
- A man and a woman kiss briefly.
Violence & Gore
- A man jumps out of jungle brush and holds a spear in from of a man, however it turns out the man is friendly.
- While trying to sell guns to a village of natives, the leader shoots two of her own villagers. No blood.
- A fight breaks out between pirates and native villagers. People are shot and killed with spears. One is impaled on a spike and many fight hand-to-hand. One man fights off several women who attack him, and he stabs one through with a sword. Many villagers try to hurl spears at him as he gets away, only to find himself at gunpoint by another man.
- A man says he shot another man's balls off.
- Many peaceful men and women, including two missionaries are killed when a slave trader attacks an island village. Other people are attacked and chained.
- A man is shot in the forehead. The wound and some blood is visible.
- Many onscreen deaths by knife or gunshot. Minimal gore.
- Many decapitated heads are seen in a barrel.
- A woman is prepared by natives to be sacrificed by fire. However, several men attack the natives, shooting several, and saving the woman.
- A iron warship chases a pirate ship and fires several cannon rounds, hitting the ship once. The crews of the ships begin firing at each other, hitting some, and then the warship is boarded. Many men participated in sword fights, with many during but minimal blood.
- A ship is sabotaged and blown up, likely killing most on board.
- A man is hanged and a gurgling sound is heard.
- Sh*t is said three times.
- H*ll is said three times.
- D*mn is said.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some people smoke or hold cigarettes.
- Two men drink liquor during a discussion.
- A scene takes place in a bar.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man is surprised by a snake in a jungle. After the snake is tossed away, another man stabs is but the action is obscured. This scene may be frightening to some viewers.
- The many on-screen deaths and fights may be frightening to some.
- Natives are attacked and chained by a slave trader. They are later shown on a boat in chains. This may be very intense for some viewers.