Hotel (TV Series 1983–1988) Poster

(1983–1988)

This was a very enjoyable series.
macpherr30 March 2000
I have good memories of the series. It was much like the series "The Love Boat." Guests would come in and get involved with other and that is how most episodes were. There were also the relationships between the people who worked in the hotel. I remember "Christine Francis" Connie Sellecca (P.S.I. Luv U) had a beautiful long hair. "Peter McDermott" James Brolin

Marcus Welby, M.D.) scored a lot of points with me when he took over the hotel and made Christine the Hotel manager. The Hotel was beautiful as well as the cast. This was a very enjoyable series. .
13 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hotel
AppleAsylum7 January 2002
Love Boat meets Melrose meets The Golden Palace! I have never seen so much drama in a Hotel in my life!! A man inherits a hotel full of celebs, love, & problems. This show apparently had a 5 year run but I can't say that I watched it up until the end. The first 3 seasons were great! This is one of those TVLAND must-sees! Like most soap-type of shows, they throw the bait & when you go for it, they pull you in. 1-10 (8)
10 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good Show
melissajanesanderson3 September 2009
Hotel was a pretty good show. I never would have heard of it but my aunt has it on old VHS tapes and she gave it to my mom and we watched it together last summer. I really liked the character of Heidi. The show was not so well produced as other shows like this you might see today but that is not exactly surprising when you realize that this show was on in 1983! I see that the show was on for like five years according to IMDb here but I only saw about ten or twelve episodes total because that is all we had on those tapes, so I guess I will have to wait to see the rest until someday when this is rebroadcast again on television or it comes out on DVD or something.
6 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.