Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- Largely non-graphic.
- Several programs fall to their doom.
- Flynn beats up and derezzes several programs, where in most cases shatter and disappear.
- Vehicles and spaceships are destroyed by laser fire and crash to their destruction.
- Three programs are killed in a "light cycle" match, nothing shown, except for their deresoluting vehicles.
- Very mild. 2 or 3 uses of "damn."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The famous light cycle duel is highly intense as Flynn and his friends duel with three opponents in high speed vehicles that instantly make 90 degree turns in the playing area and leave walled trails that threaten to trap and then kill the players on contact. In particular, Flynn is forced into a highly constricted area where he is forced to desperately maneuver through the area with extremely swift turns without even being sure there is a way out.
- The deresolution of programs are usually unexpected and quite intense.
- Master Control and several other characters in the Grid could frighten young children very easily.
- The Grid's settings and themes could be unsettling for some.
- A key character dies, nothing depressing, just sad.