Six Pack (1982)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- Towards the end of movie, Lila and Brewster are in the bed. She's wearing the same scantily outfit, she wore earlier in the movie. It is implied that they slept together.
- Brewster (Kenny Rogers) kisses his girlfriend Lila.
- Lila is on the bed in a camisole (looks like a slip that a woman wears underneath her blouse), and matching underwear (women's drawers). It is implied that she had intercourse with Brewster (Kenny Rogers) the night before.
- Heather (Diane Lane) charms a man, they go into his trailer. The man tries to lift up Heather's blouse but she stops him. Nothing else happens.
- No Nudity. No Sex (only implied sex).
Violence & Gore
- A few scenes with fisticuffs between competing drivers.
- Some car accidents during races. Nothing graphic.
- For a PG-rated film, there is a moderate amount of strong language, some of it coming from the child actors in the movie: 15 uses each of the words "shit" and hell, 8 uses of the word "damn", 5 uses each of the words "ass/asses" and "bastard/bastards" as well as the phrase "son of a bitch", and one use each of the words "crap" and "piss." As another user points out, the "F-word" is never uttered; however, there is one scene where a competing driver flips his middle finger at Brewster.
- A near non-stop torrent of profanity uttered by one of the children everything but the F-word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One scene where Kenny Rogers gets a ride from two people who are clearly high and smoking marijuana. They offer Rogers a hit and he declines stating that he "never touches the stuff."