7.0/10
103
3 user

Pikovaya dama (1982)

| Drama | TV Movie 1982
Reviews

Photos

Add Image Add an image

Do you have any images for this title?

Edit

Cast

Credited cast:
Viktor Proskurin ... Germann
Irina Dymchenko
Yelena Gogoleva Yelena Gogoleva
Vitali Solomin
Innokentiy Smoktunovskiy ... Chekalinsky
Konstantin Grígoryev Konstantin Grígoryev ... (as Konstantin Grigorev)
Aleksandr Zakharov Aleksandr Zakharov
Alla Demidova ... Narrator (voice)
Rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Aleksandr Zharkov Aleksandr Zharkov ... (as A. Zharkov)
Edit

Storyline

Add Full Plot | Add Synopsis

Plot Keywords:

secret | russia | greed | ghost | card game | See All (9) »

Genres:

Drama

Edit

Details

Country:

Soviet Union

Language:

Russian

Release Date:

1982 (Soviet Union) See more »

Also Known As:

Queen of Spades See more »

Company Credits

Production Co:

Lenfilm Studio See more »
Show more on IMDbPro »

Technical Specs

Runtime:

Color:

Color
See full technical specs »
Edit

Did You Know?

Connections

Version of Pique Dame (1927) See more »

Frequently Asked Questions

This FAQ is empty. Add the first question.

User Reviews

 
Really? Like watching someone reading a book
26 February 2016 | by bigbundy69See all my reviews

About 60% of the movie is read by the narrator & the other 40% are actors who use the exact words from the book. Now don't get me wrong, I love the story but when you make a movie you have to add some actors, make them play, show feelings, create a motion picture!!! Here we see mostly the narrator & in between there are short scenes with very mediocre performance. The whole movie is very similar in style to what you'll see in any other USSR movie of that time, so all in all, go read the story, it'll take you about the same amount of time & i'm confident that your imagination will be way more productive in picturing this story then imagining a narrator reading it!


0 of 0 people found this review helpful.  Was this review helpful to you? | Report this
Review this title | See all 3 user reviews »

Contribute to This Page

Free Movies and TV Shows You Can Watch Now

On IMDb TV, you can catch Hollywood hits and popular TV series at no cost. Select any poster below to play the movie, totally free!

Browse free movies and TV series

Stream Trending TV Series With Prime Video

Explore popular and recently added TV series available to stream now with Prime Video.

Start your free trial



Recently Viewed