E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
- a new, CGI-enhanced scene showing E.T. and Elliot taking a bath together. The scene was originally scrapped because Spielberg thought the animatronic effects weren't up to par;
- for the "E.T. phone home" dialogue scenes, CGI has been used to make E.T.'s lips movement match the words more closely;
- a longer version of the Halloween sequence;
- in the original release, the government agents pursuing E.T. and Elliot had weapons in their hands: the new edition digitally replaces them with walkie-talkies;
- changes in dialogue: Elliot's mother's prohibition to go trick-or-treating dressed as "a terrorist" has been changed to "a hippie".