Dressed to Kill (1980)
- A different opening. In this version, the shower scene is much shorter.
- After a few close ups of Kate's face, it shows the man grabbing her, then it cuts to Kate waking up. We never see her and her husband engage in sex.
- Kate's murder is almost entirely omitted. After the elevator doors open, the quick shot of Bobby's razor slashing Kate's hand has been cut. It just shows the murderer backing Kate into the elevator. Kate's scream as she is slashed is also missing Then, the entire murder is edited out and it just cuts to Liz talking with her John about stock exchange, after which, all the shots of Liz looking at the dying, blood drenched Kate are omitted entirely except for the close ups of Liz's eyes and hands.
- Instead of having the razor slash Liz's throat at the end, we just see it pressed against her skin, after which it quickly cuts to Liz awakening from her nightmare.
- All of the cursing and sexually explicit language was re-dubbed.