Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- A teenage boy accidentally walks in on his preteen sister off screen and she screams that he saw her naked, no nudity is obviously shown and his other sister flashes her bra and underwear after he teases her about a boy stealing them.
- A woman goes underwater and rips a man's swim trunks off. He is then seen getting out of the pool wearing nothing but his jockstrap.
- One man shouts. "Hey everybody. We're going to get laid."
- In the pool there is a topless woman sitting on top of a man's shoulders.
- A man and a woman have sex in bed. The woman's breasts are seen several times. The scene cuts back and forth between a car pulling up to the driveway and the couple in bed and does not stop showing nudity until the girl puts her top back on.
Violence & Gore
- Judge Smails says a couple of racist jokes referring to "Jews" and "Colored boys".
- 1 use of fuck (easy to miss, but it shows up on closed captioning), 5 uses of "shit", 2 uses of "bitch", 1 use of "Negro", 1 use of "whore", 6 uses of "damn" (2 are "goddamn"), 4 uses of "ass" (1 is "asshole"), 4 uses of "hell", 1 use of "numbnuts", 2 uses of "sucks", and 5 religious exclamations. The language is surprisingly mild for an R-rated film.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some cannabis smoking; some cigarette smoking; some drinking. One character vomits after drinking an alcoholic beverage with a cigarette in it. One character confesses to taking drugs everyday. Another affirms such daily drug-taking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A Lutheran bishop gets struck by lightning. A yacht barely eludes other boaters before crashing into a docked sailboat. A golf course is blown-up.
Violence & Gore
- Carl tries ruthlessly to kill the gophers at the golf course, at one point he puts explosives down all the gopher holes. As a result they all blow up and part of the course sets on fire. It's actually a rather funny scene and cartoonish in nature, and nobody gets hurt.