Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 33 items
Sex & Nudity
- A character tells a man she remembers how she used to sit on his face and wrinkle it.
- A wife reminds her husband they are on the plan to escape a rape accusation.
- We see a woman's totally naked breasts in full view during one scene. It is very short but her breasts are shown in detail.
- A young boy looks over at a young girls behind as she walks past him. She later tells him she likes coffee 'black, like my men'.
- A woman is shown wearing only panties, her breasts clearly visible and as the focus of the camera. She only appears for an extremely brief instant before leaving, and her sudden appearance is meant to be humorous.
- A character reads a magazine called 'Modern Sperm.'
- There is a newsstand magazine section labeled "Whacking Material" with various seductive magazine covers, including a few naked women on the covers. This scene is brief and you have to look close to see the naked women.
- A character reads a magazine with pictures of scantily clad women.
- We see a woman's breasts shaking (fully clothed).
- A woman inflates an inflatable pilot. The scene is comedic but the joke is that it looks like she's giving him oral sex.
- A man asks a child a series of stranger and stranger questions, eventually asking if he's "ever seen a grown man naked."
- Two characters have an affair (in comedic effect) in flashbacks.
- There are some sexual signs in the airplane, there is a sign with an outline of people having sex with a red X over it ( much like a no smoking sign)
Violence & Gore
- A hysterical woman is slapped by several fellow passengers, followed by a line of others ready to assault her with objects like a baseball bat, a gun, and a wrench (all to comic effect).
- All of the Violence in this movie is played for laughs.
- People commit suicide by hanging, by lighting themselves on fire, and by stabbing themselves (none graphic) after having to listen to a boring story (this played out for comedic effect).
- Comic punching.
- A bloody heart bounces across a desk
- There is a very quick sight gag involving the use of feces as a comic prop. No humans or animals are seen or heard producing or interacting with the feces.
- A man is stabbed in the back as part of a gag. There is no blood or gore, and the protruding knife handle is a fairly obvious prop.
- Two girls fight, including hitting each other with chairs, glasses, bottles, before one throws the other across a bar.
- They cuss the lady out who starts panicking
- 5 uses of shit
- 2 uses of ass
- 2 uses of asshole
- 4 uses of damn
- 2 uses of hell
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man sniffs glue.
- Many characters throughout are seen smoking cigarettes.
- A character frequently states that he plans to stop smoking and drinking, but continues to do so.
- A man uses amphetamines in an abusive manner.
- A woman briefly snorts cocaine.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Many gags contain stereotypes against many ethnic groups. These were not considered to be a problem in the past, yet may be considered offensive to some audiences today.