Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 33 items
Sex & Nudity
- There is a brief second of nude female breasts shaking when the stewards asks if anyone knows how to fly a plane.
- A character tells a man she remembers how she used to sit on his face and wriggle.
- An inflatable auto pilot has his hands over a woman's breast while standing behind her.
- A wife reminds her husband they are on the plan to escape a rape accusation. It's supposed to be funny.
- A woman is shown wearing only a thong. Her naked breasts are the focus of the camera for about a second before leaving. This is very brief.
- A character reads a magazine called 'Modern Sperm.'
- There is a newsstand magazine section labeled "Whacking Material" with various seductive magazine covers, including a few naked women on the covers. This scene is brief and you have to look close to see the naked women.
- A character reads a magazine with pictures of scantily clad women.
- We see a woman's breasts shaking (fully clothed).
- A woman inflates an inflatable pilot. The scene is comedic but the joke is that it looks like she's giving him oral sex.
- A man asks a child a series of stranger and stranger questions, eventually asking if he's "ever seen a grown man naked."
- Two characters have an affair (in comedic effect) in flashbacks.
- There are some sexual signs in the airplane, there is a sign with an outline of people having sex with a red X over it ( much like a no smoking sign)
Violence & Gore
- All of the Violence in this movie is played for laughs.
- People commit suicide by hanging, by lighting themselves on fire, and by stabbing themselves (none graphic) after having to listen to a boring story (this played out for comedic effect).
- Comic punching.
- A bloody heart bounces across a desk
- There is a very quick sight gag involving the use of feces as a comic prop. No humans or animals are seen or heard producing or interacting with the feces.
- A man is stabbed in the back as part of a gag. There is no blood or gore, and the protruding knife handle is a fairly obvious prop.
- Two girls fight, including hitting each other with chairs, glasses, bottles, before one throws the other across a bar.
- 2-5 uses of goddamn
- 5 uses of shit
- 2 uses of ass
- 2 uses of asshole
- 4 uses of damn
- 2 uses of hell
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man sniffs glue.
- Many characters throughout are seen smoking cigarettes.
- A character frequently states that he plans to stop smoking and drinking, but continues to do so.
- A man uses amphetamines in an abusive manner.
- A woman briefly snorts cocaine.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Rated PG for some sexual content, language and brief drug use.
Violence & Gore
- A hysterical woman is slapped by several fellow passengers, followed by a line of others ready to assault her with objects like a baseball bat, a gun, and a wrench (all to comic effect).