Gerardo è un attore o almeno cerca di esserlo, ma il pubblico non è del suo parere. Così, per arrotondare gli introiti, aiuta l'amico Lallo in un suo "lavoretto". Questo gli costa però la ... See full summary »
Anna Maria Ferrero
An obscure Italian magistrate suspects that a well-known industrialist commited murder, and decides to investigate him, and bring him to court, whatever it takes. But - will the magistrate ... See full summary »
La storia del fascismo dalle origini del 1919 fino al '22 e la marcia su Roma vista attraverso gli occhi di Domenico Rocchetti e Umberto Gavazza. Il primo romano, sbandato dopo la guerra, ... See full summary »
An army cadet accompanies an irascible, blind captain on a week-long trip from Turin to Naples. The captain, Fausto, who wants no pity, brooks no disagreement, and charges into every ... See full summary »
Alberto Nardi (Alberto Sordi) is a Roman businessman who fancies himself a man of great capabilities, but whose factory (producing lifts and elevators) teeters perennially on the brink of ... See full summary »
Salvatore e Romolo sono giovani e vogliono divertirsi. Amici per la pelle vanno in giro in cerca di ragazze senza mai entrare in competizione. Finchè incontrano Giovanna. I due si danno ... See full summary »
Discovering her boyfriend is married, a young lady attempts to take her life, pausing only to phone a Help Line. Finding herself very much alive in hospital she meets the priest who took ... See full summary »
Not his most famous film, but combine his talent with director Dini Risi and you can't go far wrong. One other user left a review and my reactions were different, so I am writing this as a point of comparison.
1) La Diva. The star-worship satire hits the spot here, with the great Sylva Koscina playing herself, a movie star whose presence distracts Dr. Manfredi from his duties. 7/10
2) 'Processo a Porte Chiuse' Short and hysterical, this caused a scandal on release. The other reviewer got it wrong - this is not about a chicken thief! The dialect is thick, but Manfredi's impression of how he was provoked is priceless! 9/10
3) Ornella. A sensitive, repressed Manfredi meet the man with whom he has been sharing tender letters under the guide of a women What could have been crude is in fact a surprisingly tender sketch and holds up even today. 10/10 Best in the film!
4) Il Guardone. Short Peeping Tom sketch with a great pay-off! 8/10
5) L'ultima Vergine. So dated that it ruins the fun - almost. 5/10
6) Motrice Mia. Kinky and creative! 8/10
7) Vedo Nudo. OK, he sees nudes. We get the satire; the culture has gone tittie-crazy and so has Manfredi, who has to go in for a cure. Could have been great at half the length, but it really drags. 4/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this