Outlaw smugglers Stella Star and Akton manage to pick up a castaway while running from the authorities, who turns out to be the only survivor from a secret mission to destroy a mysterious superweapon designed by the evil Count Zarth Arn. The smugglers are soon recruited by the Emperor of the Galaxy to complete the mission, as well as to rescue the Emperor's son, who has gone missing.
Jean-Marc Rocher <email@example.com>
Star Wars meets Barbarella in the ultimate intergalactic adventure
See more »
Did You Know?
On September 14, 2010, Shout! Factory released the film on DVD and Blu-ray for the first time. See more
When going into hyperspace for the first time, Akton gives the probabilities of various catastrophes happening to the ship: 40% total disintegration, 30% molecular ignition, 20% gamma contamination. Stella concludes that they have a 10% chance of survival. If they are independent events, then the overall probability would be calculated by multiplying the probabilities of surviving each one: 60% x 70% x 80%, resulting in 33.6%. However, there's no reason to suppose that the events are independent. It's more likely that he's stating the absolute probabilities that the ship will be destroyed by each catastrophe, in which case each figure already presumes that the other two catastrophes don't occur, and the probabilities are independent. See more
It's so nice to be turned on again.
Written and Arranged by John Barry See more