Over the Edge (1979)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- A girl and a guy are making out on a couch.
- A girl talks about being with a boy, whose mom walks in on them, and she realized that her shirt was unbuttoned to her stomach.
- A boy looks down a girls shirt.
- Three boys talk about a girl going with all the guys in a band.
- There are jokes made about hiding from a police officer because he was horny.
- A boy and a girl spend the night together. It is implied that thy had sex. They are shown going under the covers. No nudity.
Violence & Gore
- There is a fight involving minors. One character is later killed.
- A school is trashed by minors.
- Some mild language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- An extreme amount of drugs and alcohol are seen on-screen, consumed by minors (although not graphically taken). Some characters are seen as high/intoxicated.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Rated PG for sequences of violence and destruction, language, and for alcohol and drug use - all involving teens