The Muppet Movie (1979)
- Extended shots of Kermit entering the bar where Fozzie is performing, after the James Coburn cameo.
- More of Fozzie being heckled in the bar. He honks a horn which falls apart. "This is not my night."
- Extra shots as Doc Hopper and Max watch Fozzie and Kermit dance in the bar. A little bit more dancing and more of the crowd manhandling Kermit and Fozzie.
- An extended commercial for Doc Hopper's Frog Legs. More of Doc Hopper asking Kermit to be his spokesman.
- Extra Fozzie in "Moving right along." "A bear in his natural habitat - a Studebaker."
- Even more Doc Hopper trying to convince Kermit. "Shut up, Max!"
- In the church, an extended recap of the entire movie by Dr. Teeth - we see shots from previous scenes. It's not clear if this was actually in the version which screened in theaters, or if it was added for the video version, as the laserdisc version seems to have been edited on video.
- Doc Hopper and Max chase Kermit and Fozzie. Max asks what his cut of a million is. A whole extra car chase scene of Max trying to catch up to Fozzie and Kermit, and failing.
- An alternate musical arrangement on Never Before, Never Again.
- Great extended version of Rowlf and Kermit dueting on "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along," with about two or three more verses. "A laddy needs a lassie." "Come father's day, the litterbug's gonna get ya."
- Extra shot of Giant Animal laughing at the bad guys (possibly deleted because Animal's fingers were thought to look unconvincing - just a guess from me).
- Extra reaction shots in Orson Welles scene.
- A lot more explosion and set destruction footage when Crazy Harry blows up the set at the end, before "Life's like a movie." Seems like padding really. It's set to circus-y music.
- Extended and alternate ending in the movie theater - Sweetums says "I just knew I'd catch up to you guys." All Muppets talk and say funny things over ending credits. Robin says Kermit is a great actor. Fozzie wants to hear that he was funny in the movie, but no one will tell him that except Kermit. Muppets are in character for the entire credits. Music is also different in this section.