City on Fire (1979)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- Man on toilet shown, but no genitalia so far.
Violence & Gore
- One of the fire fighters in the burning house falls down and gets badly hurt and is taken to the hospital. Later on he dies in the hospital.
- The pyro tech worker is seen messing with the oil factory controls and spills gasoline into the sewer. But the 2 sewer workers are welding and the sparks catch fire and they get burned to death. The fire spreads out of control and it causes the oil explosion in which many men gets burned to death or falls to their death and it spreads out of control to the city threating to burn a hospital building.
- Many of the of victims are graphically burned to death or they have blood coming out of their heads or stomachs from the fire injuries.
- Words like "Damn", "Hell", "Ass", "Bitch", "Bastard" one use of "Shit" and "Fuck" is used throughout the film.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The news woman is seen drinking alcohol on her break.
- Some of the kids in the treehouse smoke cigarettes and one of them carelessly throws a cigarette in the pile of toys and it starts a house fire which almost spread out of control but the fire fighters are able to quickly put out the house fire.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- 1) Shows kids smoking cigarettes; as a result, the kid who was the habitual smoker ends up lighting his house on fire. The house burns nearly to the ground, his sister is burned pretty badly, and a firefighter loses his life.
Sex & Nudity
- A pregnant woman is seen delivering her baby in the hospital.