Goin' South (1978)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- A woman's nipples are clearly visible through her wet clothes in a scene involving a peeping tom, who demonstrates a keen interest in the woman. The woman and another man accuse him of being a peeping tom. The woman's bottom may also be somewhat visible through her wet clothes (the shape of her bottom certainly is). Her husband chases her for the purpose of engaging in sex with her.
- Both men and women make allusions to having sex, and talk about sex between a husband and a wife, mostly in an indirect way.
- It is very strongly implied that a man and a woman have sex.
- A man ties his wife to the bed, and it is implied that he forces sex on her against her will (i.e., rapes her). Later in the movie it is implied that she enjoyed the experience and wishes to repeat it.
- We have a brief and partial glimpse of a man's bare bottom as he rises from being in bed with his wife.
Violence & Gore
- Characters engage in a gunfight.
- A man breaks a window using a gun. A couple of robberies are shown.
- Several prominent uses of the "GD" word, as well as lesser expletives. Also 'Sweet Jesus', and 'Ch***'
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters get drunk and behave in an uncontrolled manner.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for language, some crude and sexual humor, brief sexuality, and mild violence.