Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- The third time you see a potential fornication scene between Clouseau and a Russian sex trafficked victim, you see Clouseau undress, though not thoroughly.
- The third time there is a potential fornication scene being attempted between Clouseau and a Russian woman, by being interrupted by an ambush, everyone goes breaking through a wall and lands down in a lake that borders Clouseau's apartment. In the process, you briefly see a nude woman fall from straight above, along with Clouseau himself being uncovered, though not thoroughly.
- There is one scene where a female Russian operative reveals cleavage. She is in a bed but has a blanket on and there is nothing revealing.
- A woman opens her fur jacket and shows her breasts and naked body to the detective, but nothing is shown.
- Several different times involving a same woman, it is suggested that a man and woman prepare for fornication, but are interrupted by something.
Violence & Gore
- Blood is visible on the Russian "Clouseau" assassin and in the water as he lies dead in the bathtub.
- While the professor and his daughter are held hostage by Dreyfus, he coaxes the professor into cooperating with his sinister plans by tying his daughter up in another room and thereby torturing her with the noise of nails on a chalk board.
- The majority of the violent scenes are slapstick in approach, particularly the various situations in which Clouseau's ineptitude and clumsiness results in him accidentally hurting himself or others around him.
- Assorted characters die throughout the course of the film by way of being unintentionally shot or stabbed by each other.
- Mild cursing here and there.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- This film contained numerous scenes of tobacco by actors of all levels (stars, co-stars, background extras). Alcohol is also consumed in many scenes (with some minor characters played as extremely drunk during an Oktoberfest celebration.) Also, some use of nitrous oxide during a dental procedure.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- None in particular; the bulk of the film is very silly in approach (to wit: the Oktoberfest assassination attempts are all undone comically).