- 1 nomination.
- See more »
|Rest of cast listed alphabetically:|
Child in classroom (uncredited)
|Bert I. Gordon|
|H.G. Wells||...||(portion of novel)|
|Bert I. Gordon||...||(screenplay)|
|Samuel Z. Arkoff||...||executive producer|
|Bert I. Gordon||...||producer|
|Reginald H. Morris||...||director of photography (as Reginald Morris)|
|Bill Berry||...||negative cutter|
|Tom Finan||...||assistant editor (as Thomas Finan)|
|Salli Bailey||...||hairdresser (as Sally Bailey)|
|Thomas R. Burman||...||special makeup artist (as Tom Burman)|
|Phyllis Newman||...||makeup artist|
|Salvatore Billitteri||...||in charge of post-production|
|Flora M. Gordon||...||unit production manager (as Flora Gordon)|
|Robert J. Koster||...||production supervisor|
|Gavin B. Craig||...||second assistant director (as Gavin Craig)|
|Marianne Dolen||...||dgc trainee|
|Flora M. Gordon||...||assistant director (as Flora Gordon)|
|John Stark||...||set director|
|John Stooshnov||...||property master|
|Reg Tunnicliffe||...||assistant props|
|George Mulholland||...||sound mixer|
|Rob Young||...||boom man|
|Tom Fisher||...||special effects|
|John Thomas||...||special effects|
|Keith Wardlow||...||special effects|
|Rick Baker||...||special effects (uncredited)|
|Bert I. Gordon||...||special visual effects (as B. I. Gordon)|
|Jody Richardson||...||visual effects coordinator|
|Erik von Buelow||...||miniature designer (as Erik Von Buelow)|
|David R. Anderson||...||gaffer: British Columbia (as Dave Anderson)|
|Dave Clark||...||still photographer|
|Art Collier||...||best boy|
|Ron Gillham||...||key grip (as Ronnie Gillham)|
|Tim Hogan||...||dolly operator|
|Pat Hollywell||...||key grip: British Columbia|
|Gundar Lipsbergs||...||second assistant cameraman|
|Rod Parkhurst||...||camera operator|
|Dalibor Roas||...||technician: Cinemobile|
|Thom Ryan||...||first assistant cameraman (as Tom Ryan)|
|Ilse Richter||...||wardrobe (as Ilsa Richer)|
|Bob Watts||...||assistant wardrobe|
|Carol Gordon||...||location coordinator: Canada|
|Jacques Khouri||...||location coordinator: Canada|
|James R. Westwell||...||location auditor (as Jim Westwell)|
|Margaret Hanly||...||script supervisor (as Margaret Hanley)|
|Bob Bowe||...||transportation captain|
|Samuel Z. Arkoff||...||presenter|
|Cathy Buchanan||...||first aid|
|James Chaikin||...||production assistant|
|Duncan Daneault||...||auditor (as Duncan E. Daneault)|
|Eunice Forester||...||assistant to producer|
|Peter Grant||...||production assistant|
|Sharon Hall||...||production assistant|
|Burt I. Harris Jr.||...||production assistant|
|Jacob Roueche||...||production assistant|
|David Sheldon||...||production executive (uncredited)|
- American International Pictures (AIP) (1976) (United States) (theatrical)
- Brent Walker Film Distributing (1976) (United Kingdom) (theatrical)
- Film AB Corona (1977) (Sweden) (theatrical)
- Syncron Film (1977) (Norway) (theatrical)
- Ambassador Film Distributors (1976) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Constantin Film (1977) (West Germany) (theatrical)
- Hispamex Films (1977) (Spain) (theatrical)
- Toho-Towa (1977) (Japan) (theatrical)
- CIC Victor Video (1985) (Japan) (VHS)
- EuroCine Films (2007) (Spain) (DVD)
- Globo Vídeo (1984) (Brazil) (VHS)
- Llamentol / Cinema International Media (2015) (Spain) (Blu-ray)
- MGM Home Entertainment (2001) (United States) (DVD)
- Scream Factory (2015) (United States) (Blu-ray)
- Stingray (2003) (Japan) (DVD)
- Tema Distribuciones (2013) (Spain) (DVD)
- VCL Communications (1986) (West Germany) (VHS)
- Vestron Video (1985) (United States) (VHS)
- Video Diversión S.A. (1995) (Spain) (VHS)
- Video Movies Internacional (1984) (Spain) (VHS)
- The Burman Studio (special props)
- Simon Fraser University (acknowledgment)
- The Children of Sir John Franklin Community School (acknowledgment)
- Ryder Sound Services (sound by)
- Universal Title (titles and opticals)
- International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE) (this picture made under the jurisdiction of)
- Islands Trust (with the cooperation of: filmed at Cowan's Point on Bowen Island, British Columbia)
- Government of British Columbia (with the cooperation of: filmed at Cowan's Point on Bowen Island, British Columbia)
- Hampton Associates (production services by)
Morgan and his friends are on a hunting trip on a remote Canadian island when they are attacked by a swarm of giant wasps. Looking for help, Morgan stumbles across a barn inhabited by an enormous killer chicken. After doing some exploring, they discover the entire island is crawling with animals that have somehow grown to giant size. The most dangerous of all of these, however, are the rats, who are mobilizing to do battle with the human intruders.
Written by Jean-Marc Rocher
|Taglines||One Taste Is All It Takes! See more »|
|Parents Guide||View content advisory »|
|Also Known As||
|Trivia||Oversized reproductions of worms, chickens, wasps and rats were used to create the gigantic creature effect. Six different mechanized rat heads and four human-motivated rat costumes were also employed. See more »|
|Goofs||When Morgan first meets Mrs. Skinner's rooster, the legs (from the knees down) are visible of the crew member wielding the giant chicken head. See more »|
|Movie Connections||Edited into Attack of the 50 Foot Monster Mania (1999). See more »|
|Crazy Credits||Based on a Portion of the Novel By H.G. Wells See more »|
[pointing at bubbling fluid from ground]
That's what your husband brought us out here for?
Mrs. Skinner: Just like Mr. Skinner found 'er. Just like that one day. At first he thought it was oil and it was going to make us rich.
Jack Bensington: Come on, Lorna.
Lorna Scott: No, wait a minute, Jack, wait a minute. Look at this. I've never seen anything like it. Mrs. Skinner, how did your husband happen to feed it to the chickens?
Mrs. Skinner: Well, when we found out it weren't no oil, there was nothing to do about it, so we fed it to the chicks.
Lorna Scott: Right out of the ground like that?
Mrs. Skinner: No, miss. Nothing'll eat it unless we mix it with chicken feed.
Lorna Scott: And did all the chickens grow?
Mrs. Skinner: Only the baby chicks. Nothing seemed to affect the grown ones. Nothing at all.
Lorna Scott: Nothing happens to the full-grown chickens, is that right?
Mrs. Skinner: Well, they didn't grow none, if that's what you mean. But I didn't say nothing happened to 'em.
Lorna Scott: Well, what did happen?
Mrs. Skinner: They got et... by the real big ones.
Jack Bensington: Come on, Lorna.
See more »