Picnic at Hanging Rock (1975)
- Irma thanking Albert for finding her and Michael's growing relationship with Irma, climaxing in his demanding to know what happened at the Rock.
- a brief sequence inside the church during the memorial service of the girls crying.
- Mrs Appleyard removing some of Sarah's belongings at night after her disappearance. There are two very minor additions:
- A brief sequence of a photographer getting a picture of the school before being shooed off.
- A smoother introduction to the scene where Albert tells Michael of his dream of Sarah, beginning with Michael telling him how he often dreams of the Rock.