My Name Is Nobody (1973)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- A "whore house" is mentioned twice, as well as one mention of pimps and prostitutes.
- Although nothing is shown, there is a scene of prolonged eye contact between two men in a public urinal. They also make whistling sounds at each other, which appears to be code, but could be misinterpreted as homoerotic. Subsequently, the sound of one of the men urinating is heard for as long as it takes for him to empty his bladder. This is meant for comedic effect, but the entire scene is about five minutes and might be considered awkward.
- Nothing explicit but some scenes with 19th century prostitutes standing around a saloon and supposedly soliciting. Some kissing is shown.
Violence & Gore
- Horses Fall as Bombs explode around them.
- Lots of people are shot and killed, though no wounds or blood are seen
- a guy gets slapped in the face and beaten with fists
- a guy has blood on his face after being hit with a piece of concrete
- Some Black guys are humiliated by having pies thrown in their faces at a Carnival.
- SOB, B-tard, Sh- are used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking. Characters are shown drunk.
- Characters drink and smoke throughout. One scene has "nobody" drinking tons of beer and whisky and shooting the bottles. He seems to be drunk.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- A man points his finger in the shape of a gun into another man's (clothed) anus. This is a callback to earlier in the film, when a man points a gun at another man's crotch. The later scene would be of no consequence were it not also a freeze frame that the end credits play over.