Detroit 9000 (1973)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- One very short scene depicting a couple (Roby and Clayton) having sex. The woman is shown lying topless on a bed for a few seconds. One scene in a bar depicts a topless waitress walking by in the background.
Violence & Gore
- Fights and gunfights, people shot, stabbed and beaten but none of it appears to be realistic nor is it disturbing.
- Mild profanity is pervasive throughout this movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Smoking and drinking is pervasive throughout the movie. Several bar scenes where people are drinking and smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Lots of shooting, car and boat chases but none is very intense and should not be disturbing to any but the very young or very sensitive.