Duck You Sucker (1971)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 20 items
Sex & Nudity
- A woman is implied to be quietly raped by a man. We see her face ONLY ,but she is full clothed. There is absolutely no nudity in this scene whatsoever.
- A group of rich men are stripped naked and they are pushed down a hill in a cart. Once they fall out the cart, the men can be seen fully nude.
Violence & Gore
- There are frequent scenes of people being shot. The film has a high body count. Most of the violence is bloodless unless mentioned otherwise.
- Men steering a stagecoach are ambushed and shot. One man is shot in the forehead, leaving a bloody bullet hole in his head.
- People are lined up and shot by firing squads.
- At least 100 people are trapped in large pits and gunned down by the Mexican army. There are no graphic wounds but the amount of death in the scene is shocking.
- A man is stabbed and thrown off a train.
- A man is shot in the eye
- Dozens of Mexican army men are gunned down during a robbery. Dozens more are machine gunned while crossing a bridge. The bridge is then blown up.
- The main character finds all of his family and friends massacred in a cave. The scene is very long as the camera pans along the faces of dead men, women and children, some spattered with blood.
- A general is shot multiple times in the chest. this scene has bloody bullet wounds.
- 2 men are shot in slow motion, showing blood spraying out of the bullet holes in slo-mo. A man is then shot in the head. blood trickles down his face in slo-mo.
- A massive battle takes place after 2 trains collide. hundreds of men fire at each other and shoot one another.
- A man is shot in the back and then blows himself up with a stick of dynamite.
- A man is riddled with machine gun fire. The bullets push his corpse across the ground. No blood or wounds shown.
- There are other minor scenes of violence.
- There are moments of crude language. 6 uses of 'fuck', many uses of 'shit', some rude dialogue and insults. also some racial insults.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main characters smoke and drink alcohol.
- As it is a western movie, smoking and drinking is common throughout.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some of the violence like the firing squads and images of the dead (women and children) could be considered intense or disturbing.