Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- There is no violence nor gore.
- use of the word "arses" in a song
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- some charctres in the backgrounds drink though this is far from a main feature in the fillm.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Jacob Marley flies around scrooge's apartment to show Scrooge a group of ghosts whose appearance may be disturbing to some very young viewers. Marley also sings an atmospheric song which is quite a sinister sounding at the time.
- One scene which is unusual to the story is shown where scrooge is taken to Hell by a group of people whose faces aren't shown this scene is slightly scary and quite dark in many ways. The nightmare ends with Scrooge being less wrapped and more buried by an enormous chain and abandoned by Marley in a empty and ice cold accounting office in Hell, but the whole experience is ended with Scrooge awakening to his profound relief in his room.
- The fact people rejoice over scrooges death even to the point of singing a song entitled "Thank You Very Much" is slightly upsetting and in ways dark