The Party (1968)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- A woman sunbathes on the film set.
- A fountain replica of the Manneken Pis; it later soaks a party guest, after the protagonist activates it on a panel of electronics.
- The protagonist gets desperate to use the bathroom; he eventually finds one. It is implied as urination, but we don't see nor hear any sounds, except the look of relief on his face.
- A man tries to make out with an actress. There is implication of sexual exploitation of aspiring actresses by males involved in the film business.
- The protagonist is forcefully disrobed into a red long Johnson.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Main character dances with a women. Very graphic!
Violence & Gore
- An extra pretends to repeatedly get shot while playing a bugler, but continues to play even after being shot. Blood and bullet wounds can be seen on his clothing.
- Aside from the opening scene, the rest of the film is comprised of slapstick.
- Mild uses of damn and hell. one use of OMG
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink alcohol/get drunk and smoke cigarettes/cigars
- A few waiters briefly smoke a joint
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- None, being this is a comedy. The ending has a little of action going on, but nothing frightening for children.