The Odd Couple (1968)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- During a scene in a bar, several women are shown, dancing in skimpy clothing and bikinis onstage. Mild sexual innuendo.
Violence & Gore
- A man is trying to kill himself near the beginning of the film but his attempts arent shown just talked about. Infact the man never actually says he's trying to kill himself but other people think he is.
- Some uses of 'damn.' A classic joke about the F word that manages to not use the actual F word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some smoking scenes, and some references to alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film would most likely be rated PG by today's standards.