The Odd Couple (1968)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- Two women are seen having a long conversation with two men. Many innuendos are said.
- Two men are in a bowling alley and one man implies his want for sex after looking at some scantily clad women. The next scene shows him continuously talking about what he wants for the night.
- During a scene in a bar, several women are shown, dancing in skimpy clothing and bikinis onstage. Mild sexual innuendo.
Violence & Gore
- A man is trying to kill himself near the beginning of the film but his attempts arent shown just talked about. Infact the man never actually says he's trying to kill himself but other people think he is.
- Some uses of 'damn' and 'hell.' A classic joke about the F word that manages to not use the actual F word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some smoking scenes, and some references to alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes