Blackbeard's Ghost (1968)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- Man kisses a woman at a kissing booth. Woman doesn't work the booth, so he pays and kisses a woman who does work the booth. The first woman then asks if he would like the $5 special. He agrees and she plants a big kiss on his mouth.
- None. Only sexual reference is the use of the word "wench".
Violence & Gore
- A few men are punched and one gets a black eye.
- None. Blackbeard uses clean sailor talk.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Blackbeard drinks often and whines when he has nothing to drink.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scene about the legend of Blackbeard and Blackbeard's appearance can be frightening to children.
- There are some perilous situations regarding gangsters.
- References to witches, witchcraft, ghosts, and being burned at the stake.
- The portrait of Blackbeard's wife, Aldetha, is very unsettling and scary.