- the most famous of all the James Bond cars, the silver birch Aston Martin DB5 which would return for Thunderball (1965).
- Tilly Masterson's white 1964 Ford Mustang convertible, the first appearance of this make in a movie.
- a yellow and black 1937 Rolls Royce Phantom III Sedance de Ville, Goldfinger's 12 cylinder made-of-gold car weighing 7,000 pounds.
- a white Hiller UH-12E4 helicopter.
- black Mercedes-Benz 180, 190, and 220 models which pursue 007.
- a Ford Country Squire station wagon; Ford military pickup (After leaving the 'canyon' it becomes a Dodge WC-51, but reverts to a pickup as it drives up to the gate).
- a U.S. Army Dodge WC-54 ambulance.
- a Lockheed JetStar C-140 plane piloted by Pussy Galore and Sydney.
- a Lockheed US VC-140B plane seen at the end of the movie.
- Pussy Galore's Flying Circus being made up of all Piper PA-28 Cherokee planes.
- a blue 1964 Lincoln Continental convertible sedan, and a 1964 Ford Falcon Ranchero delivery vehicle, both used by Oddjob.
- Another Lincoln Continental and a white 1964 Ford Thunderbird ridden by Felix Leiter and his CIA partner, Johnny, in Kentucky.