A Child Is Waiting (1963)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- None. A kiss between a married couple.
Violence & Gore
- Some flailing and pushing from autistic child -- with mild restraint by hugging. Mentioning of breaking his toys and others toys.
- one damn, one hell
- The term "retarded" is used clinically. Not always considered acceptable now, but it is period correct, and used without derision.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Casual cigarette smoking by adults
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Not rated, but would probably be: PG-Thematic Elements and Brief Mild Language
- Many wonderful and realistic interactions with developmentally disabled children. Movie's theme would not be understood by younger children, without explanation by parents.