Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- A man comes to commit Harakiri, however, this is done with a bamboo sword (which is impossible in real life). He struggles to get it into his stomach, and there is a lot of pain on his face. When the sword penetrates, blood gushes out slowly and then he struggles to pull it across, causing even more blood. He then has his head chopped off (offscreen). This scene is notorious for being very difficult to watch and disturbing.
- the bloody body of a man is seen with a bloody knife lying next to him.
- men draw their swords in a threatening manner.
- three separate sword fights are seen. nothing graphic.
- there is a prolonged (and realistic) fight scene between a man and many assailants. a man is cut on his chest and a little blood leaks and squirts out. this is shown for a few seconds. a man is cut on his forehead and blood drips down his face. a man is sliced on the belly and bleeds on a wall. a man is cut several times and struggles to fight back (not to mention is a little blood-covered). another man is cut on the belly. a man is run through with a sword, this is shown graphically with a moderate amount of blood. a man stabs himself in the gut, pulls the blade across his belly, and is shot.
- in the aftermath of the fight scene, blood splatters are shown on the ground and wall.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking, nothing at all excessive
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The harakiri scenes are quite disturbing and difficult to watch.