Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 23 items
Sex & Nudity
- Roger calls Pongo 'rascal' after Perdita births 15 of his puppies
- Roger and Anita eye each other at the park
Violence & Gore
- A character states "I'll skin every one of them little spotted hyenas, if it's the last thing I do.'' Referring to the puppies. It is a violent saying.
- Many car crashes with no injuries.
- The scene where Pongo and Perdita fight Jasper and Horace has a lot of "slapstick violence" and destruction of the room, but still kind of serious as the two men have the intention to kill them and the puppies and both Pongo and Perdita react like dog parents protecting their children, which is also pretty serious.
- A puppy is implied to have been stillborn, but is resuscitated.
- A woman asks a criminal if he "did someone in".
- Multiple statements about skinning puppies and making a fur coat.
- Cruella yanks a bottle of alcohol out of Jasper's hands and throws it into the fireplace causing an explosion to suddenly happen. No injuries but it shows the extent of her rage as she slaps the two guys after that, all of which could be unsettling.
- Some mild cartoon action.
- Repeatedly Cruella's mansion is called Hell Hall. However, this is in the context of referring to a location, not as a curse word.
- Some name calling:
- 2 uses of imbecile
- 1 use of winbus.
- 2 uses of idiot
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Roger smokes a pipe.
- Cruella smokes a cigarette with a long cigarette holder.
- Jasper is shown in one scene with a wine bottle.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- During the final car chase there is a quick shot of Cruella's maniacal face. Her eyes are red and she looks pretty angry. This image can frighten young children.
- The antagonist is trying to make Dalmatian puppies into fur coats. The thought of hurting the puppies may be unsettling to young children.
- Cruella De Vil is very cruel to her vile henchmen, Horace and Jasper, her classmate, Anita and her husband, Roger and especially the puppies. She hires Horace and Jasper to steal the puppies after Roger refuses to sell them and is just generally very mean. Younger viewers might be a little afraid of her.
- An extremely disturbing scene where the dogs drink milk from cows. Could unsettle viewers