A Night to Remember (1958)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- None. A couple kisses.
Violence & Gore
- No violence as of such, however during scenes panic members of the ship are seen pushing and shoving one another, some of whom are pushed and as a result slide down the ship to their deaths.
- One of the officers can be seen firing a handgun to stop the riot on the Titanic.
- A man with the wooden chairs can be seen getting stepped on by people.
- 1 use of 'Bastard' (the strongest word used), and a couple uses of 'Hell' and one use of the word 'Damned'
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Drinks served in the dining and smoking room. The chef gets drunk.
- One of the woman in the lifeboats mentions that it's disgraceful to smoke at a time like this.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The final scene is very intense considering the year the film was made.
- The most intense scenes include a couple being crushed by a falling funnel and a few people seen either freezing to death or drowning. A child is brought out of the water dead (though most of the scene is obscured). Most other scenes are psychological.
- Really, what hits home is knowing that this is a true story and realising that many people including children died that night.