Man of the West (1958)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- The outlaws demand that a woman strip for them. She removes her top and skirt down to her petticoats showing cleavage. This strip tease is then Interrupted and woman rescued. Later as revenge for humiliating the woman, man strips another of all his clothes down to his long underwear; nudity includes bare-chested male.
- Woman is discovered to have been raped, as judged by her dishevelled clothing, distraught condition and scratches. She had been left alone with a man for a few hours in the desert. No explicit nudity save for cleavage.
Violence & Gore
- The film doesn't have too much violence or gore
- A wounded outlaw who was likely to die was shot in bed (off camera) by a fellow outlaw.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Outlaw is commanded to kill a partner because they were badly wounded.