- 1 nomination.
- See more »
|Don 'Red' Barry||...||
Clete (as Donald Barry)
Cavalry Lt. Collins
|Rest of cast listed alphabetically:|
Stage Driver (uncredited)
|Burt Kennedy||...||(original story and screenplay)|
|Andrew V. McLaglen||...||producer|
|Robert E. Morrison||...||producer|
|John Wayne||...||producer (uncredited)|
|William H. Clothier|
|A. Leslie Thomas||...||(as Leslie Thomas)|
|Edward G. Boyle|
|Web Overlander||...||makeup supervisor|
|Norman Pringle||...||makeup supervisor|
|Lillian Ugrin||...||hair stylist|
|Nate H. Edwards||...||production manager|
|Gordon B. Forbes||...||unit production manager|
|Emmett Morrison||...||assistant director|
|Joe LaBella||...||property master (as Joseph LaBella)|
|Earl Crain Jr.||...||sound|
|Fred Graham||...||stunts (uncredited)|
|Cliff Lyons||...||stunts (uncredited)|
|Chuck Roberson||...||stunts (uncredited)|
|Edward Sebesta||...||wardrobe designer: Miss Russell|
|Catalina Lawrence||...||script supervisor|
- Warner Bros. (1956) (United States) (theatrical) (presents)
- Warner Bros. (1956) (United Kingdom) (theatrical)
- Warner Bros. (1956) (Germany) (theatrical)
- Warner Bros. (1957) (Finland) (theatrical)
- Paramount Home Entertainment (2005) (United States) (DVD) (special collector's edition)
- Paramount Television (2006) (United States) (tv) (syndication)
- Paramount Home Entertainment (2007) (Germany) (DVD)
- Paramount Home Entertainment (2007) (Finland) (DVD)
- Paramount Home Entertainment (2007) (United Kingdom) (DVD)
- Paramount Home Entertainment (2007) (Netherlands) (DVD)
- Yleisradio (YLE) (2008) (Finland) (tv)
- Comet Video (2009) (United States) (DVD)
- Warner Bros. (1957) (Netherlands) (theatrical)
Ex-sheriff Ben Stride tracks the seven men who held up a Wells Fargo office and killed his wife. Stride is tormented by the fact that his own failure to keep his job was the cause of his wife's working in the express office and thus he is partly responsible for her death. Stride encounters a married couple heading west for California and helps them. Along the way they are joined by two n'er-do-wells, Masters and Clete, who know that Stride is after the express-office robbers. They plan to let Stride lead them to the bandits, then make away with the loot themselves. But they aren't the only ones carrying a secret.
Written by Jim Beaver
|Taglines||Seven bullets from here his woman would be waiting -- Seven men from now -- her shame would be wiped out! See more »|
|Parents Guide||Add content advisory for parents »|
|Also Known As||
|Trivia||John Wayne gave the female lead to Gail Russell, his co-star from Angel and the Badman (1947) and Wake of the Red Witch (1948). He did so despite being warned that she looked twenty years too old to play a character in her mid-twenties. Russell had not made a film in five years and had a serious drinking problem which would later end her life at the age of 36. See more »|
|Goofs||When Randolph Scott's character says goodbye to Mrs Greer at the end, he stands facing her with the horse on his left side. In the next shot, a closeup, the horse is on his right side. See more »|
|Movie Connections||Featured in Budd Boetticher: A Man Can Do That (2005). See more »|
|Soundtracks||Seven Men From Now See more »|
You must've rode a long way.
Ben Stride: I walked.
Jed: Ain't you got no horse?
Ben Stride: Did have. Chirichua jumped me about ten mile back.
Jed: They stole 'em?
Ben Stride: They ate him.
See more »