...And God Created Woman (1956)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- The opening scene has Bardot shown nude in profile as she lies on her front. Later, she rises naked from the marital bed, where her husband is but her figure is masked by some fabric in the foreground. After their boat catches fire and she is washed ashore, her dress is clinging suggestively to her fairly open cleavage. She dances in a night club very provocatively toward the film's end to a small male audience.
- General thrust of the film is one of strong sexual provocation and suggestion rather than anything actually explicit.
Violence & Gore
- There is a fight scene which leads to prolonged kicking in the stomach, whilst the subject is on the ground.
- Mild, occasional derogatory language
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Occasional, everyday social drinking and smoking, typical of the period.