Bob le Flambeur (1956)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- Topless scene from the side that quickly cuts away as the woman undresses in front of a man.
- Films deals with the criminal underworld including prostitution. Women work in bars as hostesses wearing dresses that expose ample cleavage.
- Two scenes of implied sex, though nothing at all is shown. A woman is seen wearing pantyhose before going to "bed", this can be seen in the film images. This same woman lies in bed topless after an implied scene with her arms covering her breasts. A brief glimpse of a breast as she changes positions in bed.
- Two brief topless scenes.
Violence & Gore
- A pimp talks about beating his girlfriend because he lost his temper. This discussion is short and no form of violence against women is shown.
- A woman is slapped hard in the face by an older man.
- A man is shot in the back. Some blood comes out of his mouth.
- A brief shootout. A man is shot and is seen dying.
- In the English translation, a man calls another man an a-hole. However, little profanity is spoken.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Smoking is universal throughout the film and is a part of the film aesthetic. A lot of scenes take place in bars and gambling houses where there is a lot of drinking and smoking cigarettes.