Duck! Rabbit, Duck! (1953)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- Daffy Duck is shot numorous times, but isn't killed.
- Elmer Fudd shoots a rabbit snowman and Bugs Bunny comes down dressed as an angel (pretending to be dead.)
- All of the above is played for comedy, but is highly imitatable.
- The original was rather R-rated (by the time's standards) in which F-U-C-* is spelled as a type of duck. The edited version makes it D-U-C-K
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- None. All of the violent scenes are played for comedy.