Alice in Wonderland (1951)
- 1) Alice's song "In a World of My Own".
- 2) After Alice left the Caucus race, there was a commercial break. Following the break, the film picked up at the garden of live flowers scene. This means that the scene with Tweedledum and Tweedledee and the Walrus and the Carpenter and the scene in the White Rabbit's house were cut.
- 3) The Cheshire Cat's first scene is cut, meaning that his first appearance is not until after the Tulgey Woods scene.
- 4) Several of the creatures in the Tulgey Woods scene are removed, as is the song "Very Good Advice".
- 5) The entire trial sequence is cut, going from the croquet game straight to the final chase.