Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are some sexual references however they are so subtle that small children won't pick up on them.
- A few kissing scenes.
- A married woman indirectly mentions that wants to sleep with a man for exit visa, Although children couldn't understand this.
Violence & Gore
- It is heavily implied that Ugarte has become the victim of an extralegal German execution after his arrest.
- Three men are shot onscreen in the film -- the two German couriers at the opening of the film, and a German officer at the movie's climax. In none of these instances is there any blood or gore.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The majority of the film is set in Rick's bar, and there are numerous sequences where characters are drinking and smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Ilsa Lund pulls a gun on Rick just prior to the climax of the film in an attempt to bluff him into giving her the letters of transit.
- Near the end of the movie, we see that a major figure in the film is about to stop two main characters from boarding a plane.
- Movie have very intense mood.