The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- The line "balanced on the biggest wave" comes as Dorothy balances on the fence.
- The song "On the Run" starts as Dorothy falls off the fence.
- "The Great Gig in the Sky" begins when the tornado first appears.
- The song "Us and Them" is played when Dorothy meets the Wicked Witch of the West.
- The line "black and blue" is repeated when they are talking to one another (Dorothy in her blue outfit, the Wicked Witch in black).
- The line "the lunatic is on the grass..." coincides with Dorothy meeting the Scarecrow.
- When we first see Miss Gulch on her bicycle, the song "Time" starts with its bells and alarms.
- Dorothy asks Professor Marvel what else he sees in his crystal ball as the line "thought I'd something more to say" comes along in the song "Time."
- As the Scarecrow sings "If I Only Had a Brain," Pink Floyd sings "Brain Damage."
- Side 1 of the original vinyl album (up to the end of "The Great Gig in the Sky") is exactly as long as the black-and-white portion of the film, 19 minutes 3 seconds to be exact
- As Dorothy listens to the Tin Man's chest, the album ends with the famous heartbeat sound effect.